Message Archive for club-free-children

Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow @ Lunch, room 208!

Sent: Sun Oct 25, 2015 • 10:09 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow @ Lunch, room 208!
Hey all,

Please come by tomorrow at lunch to finalize plans for our two service events this week:

1) We Scare Hunger (collecting canned food for Second Harvest Food Bank)
a. Possible extension to do a drive at school as well?

2) Hope's Corner (on Saturday from 7 - 9 am, we'll be serving food to the homeless)

Thanks and sorry about the short notice!
Anthony Chau