Message Archive for club-free-children

We Scare Hunger Posters

Sent: Tue Oct 20, 2015 • 7:36 PM PDT
From: Mary Grace Descourouez

We Scare Hunger Posters
Hi all,

Thank you to those of you who came and picked up the posters for our We Scare Hunger campaign!

However, if you did not get the chance to do so, I attached the poster so you can print it! :) I put two posters on one sheet so please cut them accordingly and write in the information for when you will stop by to pick up the food.

Please let Anthony or I know if you have any questions!
I look forward to seeing you all next Monday at our meeting and hearing about how your campaign has gone so far :)

Thanks,
Mary Grace Descourouez
co-president