Message Archive for club-free-children

Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow at Lunch in Room 208

Sent: Sun Oct 18, 2015 • 11:06 PM PDT
From: Mary Grace Descourouez

Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow at Lunch in Room 208
Hi everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

As we mentioned in the last meeting, we are starting the We Scare Hunger Campaign this week.

We do not have an official meeting tomorrow, however please stop by Mrs. Miraglia's room (208) to pick up the posters that you can use to drop off at people's houses.

Please let Anthony or I know if you have any questions about the campaign.

Thanks!
Mary Grace Descourouez
Co-President