Message Archive for club-free-children

We Scare Hunger (annual canned food drive) - Groups and Streets Covered

Sent: Thu Oct 15, 2015 • 4:04 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

We Scare Hunger (annual canned food drive) - Groups and Streets Covered
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late email, but here's the sign-up spreadsheet for club members who want to participate in the We Scare Hunger canned food drive:

Please enter your name(s) and the streets you will cover.

For those who weren't at the meeting this Monday, We Scare Hunger is basically Free the Children's canned food drive campaign. In the spirit of Halloween, we will be going around our neighborhoods around Oct 31st, but instead of collecting candy, we will be collecting canned food instead.

We will have fliers/cards for you to distribute to houses soon so that they know what's happening a few days ahead of time, so please keep an eye out for those!

Note: It is entirely up to you when you want to collect cans, so once you have enough copies of the flier/card, you can act on your own to set up a time when you can distribute the cards and then collect cans a few days later. After everyone's had a chance to collect cans/food, we will be collecting all the bags of cans in Ms. Miraglia's room (208).

Thanks!
Anthony C