Message Archive for club-free-children

Free the Children Informational Meeting! Room 208 @ lunch tomorrow, Sept 14!

Sent: Sun Sep 13, 2015 • 7:02 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

Free the Children Informational Meeting! Room 208 @ lunch tomorrow, Sept 14!
Hi everyone!

Thanks for taking interest in us at Club Arena! Please join us at our meeting tomorrow at lunch in room 208!

We will be giving an overview of what Free the Children is as an international organization and as a club at Mountain View High School, and we'll be introducing our plans for this school year. Of course, we'll also be introducing ourselves to each other since we'd like to create a better club community this year. :)

Don't hesitate to check us out tomorrow and see what we're all about! Hope to see you all there!

Thank you,
Anthony Chau
Co-President