Message Archive for club-free-children

First Free the Children meeting tomorrow!

Sent: Sun Aug 30, 2015 • 9:21 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

First Free the Children meeting tomorrow!
Hey everyone,

We will have our first meeting tomorrow for Free the Children at lunch in room 208! Our main focus will be deciding which country to benefit with our fundraisers this year, so please come if you'd like to participate in that decision-making process.

Thanks and see you all there!
Anthony Chau