Message Archive for club-free-children

Re: Back to school night fundraiser!

Sent: Wed Aug 19, 2015 • 2:00 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

Re: Back to school night fundraiser!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the repeated emails -- I forgot to mention two details.

For the sake of getting forms in on time, I'd like to hold off on discussing prices for the food items over email. In future fundraisers, we will have time to figure out prices as a group, but due to the short notice of Back to School Night, I ask that everyone just trust that the officers can handle this part. Sorry about this!

Also in the interest of time, I will turn in the form tomorrow with cheesy bread and fried rice as our first and second choices if I do not receive any objections tonight. Again, sorry about the rush! I realize that this is less than ideal, but the deadline is coming up fast.

Thank you for bearing with me!
Anthony Chau