Message Archive for club-free-children

Back to school night fundraiser!

Sent: Wed Aug 19, 2015 • 1:07 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau
  • To: club-free-children (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Back to school night fundraiser!
  • From: Anthony Chau <anthony.chau13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:07:50 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=TNGEgknRgChHGgR9DSRiTuF6r9wCiGVfByW0YV+oeiQ=; b=yCPl1M7MhkioPiacDVMvmpBwJxD4uro+0bbm+v8pl6Timc1dBNqfdtLEfjiwZm/MVg jYvWiYFfodfISedImpjlOoUIE2dS4RQK5Ojmq8gdauR9bqZ7IgpVSJeVN9+ufSviQ7wN 2sPL4ubTBIcTCJ2rGzxkZfvXGPonjSA3/4Q6sxNGl7PUDsTJ5P370g2k9esAn+keOnti veCedp99DyVYdtSDpdRXyj3wvYn3g08G5fOH7uNAdyUuljI/61njCt7AEdi6LBe+5FVR uc6KxHn31fzIgklaaK9dS90JHGbDHraa60jYzqnklKhH2hEOM0YXeaB4y7EWnhyDUUx8 9yeA==

Back to school night fundraiser!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a great first week! I'd like to introduce myself and then I have a favor to ask of all of you:

My name is Anthony Chau and I'm your co-president for this year. I'm a senior at Mountain View High School and I'm looking forward to making progress as a club this year, meaning more fundraisers, more service projects, and more FTC-based campaigns! I'm also looking forward to continuing the great precedents that Kyle and Jeanette established before us.

As for coming events, the Back To School Night Fundraiser is taking place soon, and we need to approve of our food choices with you all in order to submit a request to ASB to participate in this fundraiser.

My co-president, Mary Grace, and I are thinking of selling cheesy bread as our first choice and fried rice as our second choice. If any of you object, please email me or Mary Grace back as soon as possible! Forms are due by this Friday at noon so we need to move quickly!

Thank you all! We will have more news about upcoming meetings soon!

See you soon,
Anthony Chau