Message Archive for club-free-children

Congratulations!

Sent: Fri May 29, 2015 • 4:00 PM PDT
From: Jeanette Freiberg
  • To: club-free-children (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Congratulations!
  • From: Jeanette Freiberg <jeanette.freiberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 16:00:43 -0700
  • Bcc: club-free-children (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Mj93PQ9TnU7P0P7YmVUctyTB/OSepv8AqtKO/bwSvRQ=; b=tS5vbyIUR2ZCMQUN+4ucCZTCXg1IuSVo7eDamnXZDjM7LH9jlghAsBd1aXYZyg6YxE dxQq6gX/LLIzWR4nTtPcy6x7CRormc3CWvGGCmUdcKLr3W+5TAL/XpZ51Vi0nVCcsCCX H2vg9BW6X9BdziwCr11NbNpEEW2mC04TxDwfeUWlyHFIqkVPUkywUKNA99nXIoRwSDC+ p95UCicJj398kTgnYbV1gRlFtyKHXEYL9Z7pzC9ZeJnWa4N+D4MxGHsNMCjA8Nz/Hjg4 alEk+OC0OQFg2jruxvHtia8Gm8hAYomm5yCAe26ODRa3obS4dB7tJR6/bj4VvGzbot3x LteA==

Congratulations!
Hey guys!

MAJOR applause is due to everyone who helped out with today's Finals Tea & Cookies activity; it was a huge success. We completely ran out of cookies (there must have been at least 250 of them), and we certainly spread the love all over campus. Thank you to those of you who baked cookies, brought tea, brought gloves, brought baskets, printed and cut out inspirational messages (go James!), manned the table in the quad, or ran around campus with baskets of cookies to share. Tons of people came up to me and gushed over how thoughtful and kind we were -- so thank you all for making this possible.

We also have a big head start on our School Supplies Drive; we'll be collecting the bags from classrooms on Monday at lunch, but in the meantime, just wanted to update you all that Mrs. Johnson in the counseling office has donated 6 boxes full of binders, paper, erasers, and more. We've also collected a stack of binders from choir students, so we're already doing really well! If you see Mrs. Johnson around campus, give her a hug -- she's always so supportive of us.

Have a great weekend and feel proud of the work we've done!

Jeanette

P.S. If you brought tupperware or a basket and didn't pick them up at the end of lunch, it's in Mrs. Miraglia's classroom.