Message Archive for club-free-children

Re: Finals Tea & Cookies THIS FRIDAY!

Sent: Thu May 28, 2015 • 4:50 PM PDT
From: Jeanette Freiberg

Re: Finals Tea & Cookies THIS FRIDAY!
Reminder that tomorrow at lunch is our Finals Tea & Cookies activity in the quad! Hope to see you guys there :)

P.S. Don't forget to remind all your classes that tomorrow is the last day to donate school supplies for our drive -- we'll be collecting the brown paper bags on Monday at lunch. Spread the word!