Message Archive for club-cs

Welcome to the CS Club

Sent: Sun Jul 21, 2019 • 9:43 PM PDT
From: Patrawala, Arjun
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Welcome to the CS Club
  • From: "Patrawala, Arjun" <100021830 (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:17:33 -0700
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Welcome to the CS Club
Hi folks,

Welcome back to the CS Club!

If you are new to the club, we have a Slack workspace that you should join. It's where all of our club communication takes place, and you should try to check it regularly. Use this link to join with your @mvla.net account.

We are thrilled to announce that CS Club will be hosting another After Hours™ on August 4th. After Hours™ are the CS Club's unofficial hangouts where you can talk to people, meet people, code with people, and have fun with people. For more information on this, check the Slack.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. We are so excited to meet a new year of future coders!

Cheers,
Arjun Patrawala