Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 5/20

Sent: Sun May 19, 2019 • 4:30 PM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 5/20
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:20:47 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version; bh=MSjUmgHhmaaw9bNLrrBrZqihEaLK3CnMN9qhSDSkxK0=; b=cliRApFLxqCamP3rHGkuOpy6F3m34CtxHiaF1XFr8MDRphgHVPjVLfx7CIIHCkGCwk bL/vdKXJih/TxvWLk9vU2JpCsFbZ5OVLWN/Ib804aG64d/lcVVNDUAcQQYqihpnoSr3+ Clit9C92CcNS5vVxHVlbe7sxCjZcB+xOJdlgzBIslxv7jxHwx5eozlfFx5l7mVjpFEM4 qCoIuN8LXuMylPGRv4xbiVCikAItdta7+/+8OhPO25UEQ6+i0633HGz6LaCbM95Oam43 +LtX8j0JVYwpPqNlbKphmmoTPgY7qIjwse9RaaUNBrKauAfHtyFpXxtyswcXkdFtgZW2 6fag==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 5/20
Hey everyone!

Welcome back to week 37, our final official week of this school year. As usually, we invite you to come out to our weekly lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to chat with your friends, collaborate on coding projects, or seek help from officers and mentors.

We will be hosting officer elections during tomorrow’s meeting! If you signed up on Google Form, you’ll have a couple minutes to give a short speech to the club. Officers and members will be voting later in the day! If you are unable to make it tomorrow, an officer will read your speech provided on the form.

Additionally, our Annual App Competition is set for after class on Friday, May 31st. There will be an abundance of food and judges so make sure to submit your projects for a chance to win cool prizes and receive exemption from AP/Advanced CS projects!

See you all tomorrow!
Jeremy

Jeremy Hsu
Vice President