Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 5/13

Sent: Sun May 12, 2019 • 7:32 PM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 5/13
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:35:59 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version; bh=FwFT8+jdaE3nMw3gvm47Antun9db/ZlxfUI97wFpdyQ=; b=n7i72zFzReJWswNYqYcUIBwb14K1aqXmKfFqx2DGP+L4nUNta4DnGcxtifBZ8HP0/J pOunHV2zB9s4x28ecVRsi5boueFNyJNkgPnTgxPrNchtlyUWp4YFv8iuCfFvQb2CIQxa 00DyOxoBicZtI9839HMSF2rH8fHO2dsgiSZd5gaaMvJILNE6pJO6DQ+u/6ES3mSEKr4F ZWDbfMyfn214TkZad8I+TVlObHIjFS7hL6KyKUttU4LUfXJimRnw+WA7L4pFQhfNz7Fj Rsth7nTri7GVWs9vNTYag35NLuRo7qafN2mxY4cn5vW5xrNK/D0OWHM/nVoR/11hd99A MifA==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 5/13
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to week 36! Come out to our penultimate official club meeting tomorrow at lunch in Room 522 to work on new or current projects, collaborate with friends, or seek help from mentors and officers.

We will be conducting club elections next Monday (5/20) so if you are interested in taking on an officer position, don’t hesitate to fill out the attached form to sign up!

Our annual App Competition is tentatively set for May 31st after class so make sure to submit your individual or team projects. This year’s competition will feature an array of esteemed judges and great food and desserts so make sure to come out in order to test your app’s luck, network, or to enjoy some food with friends! (Also, you might even be able to receive credit for AP/Advanced final projects so as long as your app meets a few requirements…)

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

CS Club Election Form: https://docs.google.com
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Jeremy