Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 5/5

Sent: Sun May 5, 2019 • 9:18 PM PDT
From: Marc Bacvanski
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 5/5
  • From: Marc Bacvanski <marc.bacvanski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 21:17:41 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=OHqNeZpVlWJ7zNa/sfukiJDYcbjK0lbav4J7hTNtvNU=; b=Okidlx5Mljf+vXSndcVBMyMpL9meBv0OsFIneXh7JwoQYavhjOFFA3zZCdQDJgiRnX sGzTJy8d/6X0Jvh9Xs8URH3wZGPLnaPxWMM5DWVbK3K8dd07v0ROchTYNzBeh8qUOKgn ofT4xMeSTpXKElTZSzLG8BKbj+Nmb4MhrQZLA8GkpZXZiWyrYsSkihi+mJGgruI71TIr EkLwm7zG9ewFTa1Th7M4N4ipEdvXP0nV9WxV20xxJbz33L9CnckTo4tZaiBMxIsQ+ngx 93imqIWGiDtJw7ahbmJQxxBJyph22xSs5PacvTBYmIjs6NMyci66434QXRL4AtzSEuuk YCHw==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 5/5
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to week 35! Come out to our weekly lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on new or current projects, collaborate with friends, or seek help from mentors and officers.

Our annual App Competition will most likely be around May 31st so make sure to submit your projects individually or as a team to test your luck against esteemed judges, possibly receive cool swag, or even receive exemption from AP or Advanced CS final labs!

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Additionally, if you are interested in taking on an officer role in the club next year, be sure to come to our meeting for some important information.

Hope to see you there!

Marc

Marc Bacvanski
650 772 0035