Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 4/22

Sent: Sun Apr 21, 2019 • 7:01 PM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 4/22
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 18:28:16 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TEmpG97EVKls4gNltDpr3aLlWP87UysNpfNx1ou5Les=; b=FeVNvnptVA/OWBAPJ1533uzmfzgf9BIM/GXQYNgBRS1XGFyUMoqv47EqwaSWubKGDo SAH/6Q2Yf2psLwa/04FG/H6F3n58gJ3cTlDnZ7gdkJ+93Ndmq6trrIftU74gCz/gKw97 4ACPeFrBbH/EzLMW4V3wkFxCI5rNxQL06MvSsrNITTZoMfcYzhqj4ebTXfi54Hu8p/uS hFBjP0gDRemxPGcbGscM2qlGDEHwqJ1uUs4D+5pb/qbnxQpRvD5RcpVKp4WR0Z9EuiKK LeCek/qDv+7eNF/xQZYCHKo2Y7tetKcI5uurYBJClykS/X1GYvYn6pS9lTqJDAu+ySiP Jk1g==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 4/22
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to week 33! Come out to our weekly lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on new or current projects, collaborate with friends, or seek help from mentors and officers.

Our annual App Competition will most likely be around May 31st so make sure to submit your projects individually or as a team to test your luck against esteemed judges, possibly receive cool swag, or even receive exemption from AP or Advanced CS final labs!

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you there!

Jeremy

Jeremy Hsu
Vice President of Computer Science Club at MVHS
Organizer of MVHacks