Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 4/7

Sent: Sun Apr 7, 2019 • 9:33 PM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 4/7
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 18:39:51 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=obYfFPhaMURqm3VUX1Ij3bWjskAsexI8AMBSR/l5tdQ=; b=aDcMnodE2UcR7P44BqZNXRMoG2vI/npyZFQjxA9U3GMZ2gqlPp5W7qxiBZ4GKsAO3U DANfIlqcfnir2Jm076CVdO5KCI7O/N7FX3lfPFdGgc+EogonTnF7fS5o1djREQArw+4r hNHRR33ycmin/YmtK4qQGX/47e/PRELQ+nVB1EboVxSi/9+pyuhdKAN42nJde6aLfxk8 5mn9RcIuYxPHzMWV5lPlqdzKFKxGmxHNYVK2W/TBSCoFjKfTQNPGS+/K2WW6p/0R9aQM zm8Jfe7KpAcmt8FVlsoSkfz6FLDORSEpeQYgS08ClvVH+Kzw+kBGXKikwNfPPIHHnjDd mU7Q==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 4/7
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to week 31! Come out to our weekly lunch meeting to work on team projects, seek help from your peers and officers, or even to start new teams with friends.

Our STEM fair is coming up soon! Sign up yourself or your team at bit.ly/stemfairapplication. See Mr. Nguyen or one of the officers for more details!

Furthermore, the app competition is beginning to draw near and we encourage everyone to give it a go! The competition is an excellent opportunity to embark on new projects, create cool things with your friends, or to even receive Final Project exemption from AP and Advanced Computer Science classes….

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

Quick links:
MVHacks: https://mv-hacks.com/
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM

Jeremy

Jeremy Hsu
Vice President of Computer Science Club at MVHS
Organizer of MVHacks