Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 4/1

Sent: Sun Mar 31, 2019 • 1:10 PM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 4/1
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 11:25:45 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version; bh=6AsZMcxJ8xwhNfHAB60LUUaQALIYpAqPBjO1/vJl0Uo=; b=gh7y3aY1OYyvQOgY71XCu5Mtz5uBdYBO7r/PJgRTPBF3TWnNrD0PHfZbZKjCtwqTRf S5BtY77GaUBjScr3BclJzZvIWdQg/huXynB8SjkLgpHMBEro77Knw41Iz0HFq4jl68Qu GzSzN7s+q37jWDfOHBS7HINwSN3KgW5XaHPC2shogaxvOVfV09ojQj2qdt70057R9Mle egrdGiHX8s+pL/TDVjS0QpMIOvqQMwrvklYUN9vZPZx/nzT3WDrQEdoXUweiRwlZQbaC aGzUWqrZdaHUzssLiiwIC9+k+9oGKFi/kZ/cXIJpRMoGW4tiHHC6LsiL9cOiP/nB+QX7 sPcg==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 4/1
Hi everyone!

Welcome back to week 30! Come to our lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on exciting team projects, collaborate with your classmates, or to seek help from mentors and fellow student-developers!

It was so great seeing you all our 2019 MVHacks event on Saturday! You guys brought your passion, determination, and enthusiasm to the table and it was wonderful to see that translate into your projects!

Our STEM fair is coming up soon! Sign up yourself or your team at bit.ly/stemfairapplication. See Mr. Nguyen or one of the officers for more details!

Furthermore, the app competition is beginning to draw near and we encourage everyone to give it a go! The competition is an excellent opportunity to embark on new projects, create cool things with your friends, or to even receive Final Project exemption from AP and Advanced Computer Science classes….

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

Quick links:
MVHacks: https://mv-hacks.com/
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM

Jeremy

Jeremy Hsu
Vice President of Computer Science Club at MVHS
Organizer of MVHacks

linkedin.com/in/jeremy-hsu