Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 3/25

Sent: Sun Mar 24, 2019 • 9:17 PM PDT
From: Marc Bacvanski
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 3/25
  • From: Marc Bacvanski <marc.bacvanski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 21:16:50 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jndbktLCxQ9PuUIX3FNaLyd11kUJKxZ63FqnS5sOXQc=; b=Xde3liBIcYZqHDHbHt3sOICzxEvPULUfilvrLJBWc6+kX+6bG5SyzGho9PHqCiUnbJ UBuDl76hq36CRuWZLfyhBsdgEcEZESIFpIl6QuH+IKulZ8iDX062nDOTvaPTQPpXb0vu a+V932dTyGfeRgMtH231vNlo6c2aeFceQrLu6+7VXOKPe68uHAiISAbiSQTvOgQALy9l 26iTVmZM8zLwMMFVCJcTJiqWbfRLbo4cnmnK5MMjntS6wypxIdPFTWorGNbzbZOF/xeQ bJDWVmi/hbvNZbJdoOtSYCvA+0jg7I+3ayivn6u1tdnO8YrLml+VPuRieUWbrYhBAHQW GsRw==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 3/25
Hello everyone!

Welcome back to week 29! Come out to our Lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on team projects, seek help from mentors and officers, or to even start new projects!

If you haven't yet signed up for MVHacks, a 12-hour beginner-inclusive hackathon on March 30th, do so now! MVHacks is a great chance for you to try new things, meet new collaborators and creators, and get 4 free meals and swag. We are closing signups within the next few days, so sign up now! mv-hacks.com

Our STEM fair is coming up soon! Sign up yourself or your team at bit.ly/stemfairapplication. See Mr. Nguyen or one of the officers for more details!

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

Quick links:
MVHacks: https://mv-hacks.com/
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM

Marc

Marc Bacvanski
President of Computer Science Club at Mountain View High School
Organizer of MV Hacks