Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 3/11

Sent: Sun Mar 10, 2019 • 10:30 AM PDT
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 3/11
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 08:49:07 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version; bh=tV2WwhMuLe4N8xOT4RVIDUsyIudEKF/l0lH4q/7edwQ=; b=RKx70yBeT5e2ABgMouEblLeXUs9LtiTB9TaPG7Kqhn7GKLVb1JEiPN3wfPvkIl36vX bgGi05ZJv7/SlCyZjBXPnYTPnp0A9WyD/+jR5lWQVJa6AI4FtHclHlF9vHJhD+Ars3hu krC+q3DyUoeNp65jBAZVWdmw9BF5qJ9+vENhXE0ENCDUXwDmcH1kQVmoR3qcsgQelNUh sX3vV5/xyKO7PqeGrhrQx83lPR0Ahx/m7zQ67HFCOWkLRICqvaXl3kDoS6/Qu1mC8c3D oP5wogXc2EJEs+uIrhheUSFpnc05DolIHfGiHJ/QP0D7FnS+LOUlV81aTLMNLJPm/JcC pJCw==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 3/11
Hello everyone!

Welcome back to week 29! Please join us at our Lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on team projects, seek help from mentors and officers, or to even start new projects!

If you haven’t already, I invite you to join us at MVHacks, a 12-hour beginner-inclusive hackathon organized by Mountain View High School students on March 30th! MVHacks is a great chance for you to try new things, meet new collaborators and creators, or to get 4 free meals and swag. We are closing signups within the next few weeks, so please navigate to our page quickly!

Finally, whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil Balch (Head of Technology) is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

Quick links:
MVHacks: https://mv-hacks.com/
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM