Message Archive for club-cs

CS Club | Meeting 3/3

Sent: Sun Mar 3, 2019 • 1:24 PM PST
From: Jeremy Hsu
  • To: club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CS Club | Meeting 3/3
  • From: Jeremy Hsu <jeremyhsu1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:20:55 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version; bh=/wJhlRiYsyI6m6LR9hixovzkIvwJuTNKX5FbkHMNsLw=; b=SPvq4VEkscuNNrWaJo0N9OUq4weQIxFPZxU+8LhsVXb4kjeuREu8EsSW5jEw9P7q0u crCpZEXfmnBL3so83POVDw3uu4aHotBc1LbBZVqBod4YQHGRsGouybKbUSXhtwwKEL0S Npd5nPOmSWuITP1BwN4PRTSGL+J9nHycmo9rDyl4fXxDic1XXRMp8ryjuqI9UpYHoJiO lfJYsSjM/rj4l/V+yRQjxmubCZ8/Z4Wblt37xs2Y4iEuEJqYUyqsgzaT2Aae5IYLXKNJ keqmFumhWiA4wZs1SfOzPQvkcuxfPUnYWQxKHXvZWxHbaaCZmR6n4vj7GWioJ2A960FF bYoQ==
  • Sender: <club-cs (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CS Club | Meeting 3/3
Hello everyone!

Welcome back to week 28! Please join us at our Lunch meeting tomorrow in Room 522 to work on team projects, seek help from mentors and officers, or to even start new projects!

If you haven’t already, I invite you to join us at MVHacks, a 12-hour beginner-inclusive hackathon organized by Mountain View High School students on March 30th! MVHacks is a great chance for you to try new things, meet new collaborators and creators, or to get free food and swag. We are closing signups soon, so please navigate to our page quickly!

Finally, Neil Balch (our Head of Technology), has released a brilliant new section of his C++ tutorial hosted on GitHub. Whether you are looking for concept clarification, to learn one of the most popular programming languages, or to perhaps integrate C++ into your own apps, Neil is the man you should see! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to him on our Slack channel or in person at the meeting tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

Quick links:
MVHacks: https://mv-hacks.com/
C++ by Neil Balch: https://github.com/mvhs-apps/Tutorials-TM

Jeremy

Jeremy Hsu
Organizer of MVHacks
Vice President of the Computer Science Club at MVHS

mv-hacks.com
linkedin.com/in/jeremy-hsu