Message Archive for club-cops

Important Yearbook message for all Clubs & Organizations

Sent: Wed Nov 28, 2018 • 3:42 PM PST
From: Engle, Meghan

Important Yearbook message for all Clubs & Organizations

Hi Club Presidents and Officers,
The 2019 Olympiad yearbook staff is excited to feature your club in this year's yearbook. We need your help! Majority of you have received an email from a yearbook staff member requesting you complete a google form, Thank you to those of you who have completed the google form and for attaching your group photograph.
Here's the link https://goo.gl/forms/Pti5QNhrc5trTJyh1 Please complete the form TODAY!!!
Each Club will need to provide us three things of which you can input in google form via link above.
1. Complete roster including all member's Full Name; First Name Last Name (grade)                 Ex: Jane Smith (10), John Doe (12),
2. A high resolution group photograph with majority of your members  (if you need a yearbook staff member to come to one of your meetings this before December 7th reply to their email or email Mrs. Engle, we need at least 2- 3 days advance notice)
3. Provide a name of one or two member's names for us to interview and take a photo of.
4. Optional provide us 1-5 photographs of your club in action (from a meeting, service event, fundraiser, competition, etc...)
We need all of this by Friday December 7, 2018 by 5:00 PM
Please send me an email  if you have any questions.
Thank you so much,

Meghan Engle
MVHS Art Teacher & Olympiad Yearbook Adviser
Mountain View High School
3535 Truman Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94040

"You can’t use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."–Maya Angelou