Message Archive for class-2022

Fwd: Science National Honor Society Applications

Sent: Wed May 29, 2019 • 2:28 PM PDT
From: Blair, William

Fwd: Science National Honor Society Applications
Here is an update regarding the 2019-2020 MVHS Science National Honor Society
Applications for the 2019-2020 MVHS Science National Honor Society are open! Science National Honor Society is an international organization that works to promote science at high schools and local communities and to prepare students to become future scientists, like by offering scholarships to students who want to pursue science. We do lots of activities, such as volunteering at the VEX IQ robotics competition in Blach, holding a STEM Fair for Bay Area High School students, hosting student-led lectures, and other events to promote science throughout the year. Students who will be in 10th, 11th or 12th grade during the 2019-2020 school year are eligible for membership. We meet every other Thursday at Room 617. Below is the application link:

https://docs.google.com

http://www.sciencenhs.org/ <-- General Info about the Science National Honor Society

If you have any questions, please email snhs.mountainview@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you!