Message Archive for class-2022

Help--Parent Volunteers Needed for MVHS End of Year Activities

Sent: Wed May 29, 2019 • 11:37 AM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Help--Parent Volunteers Needed for MVHS End of Year Activities
Hey parents,

As we get closer to the end of the school year, we have a LOT of volunteer needs for different activities.

We need a few more parents to help with Senior Reception to help set up refreshments for the reception after graduation.  Set up in near the Theater and we start around 4:30 p.m. and done by 8 p.m. when the kids get on the buses for Senior Grad Night.  This is ideal for a freshman, sophomore or junior parent (a bit harder for a senior parent).  This is also an easy time commitment, and we have simplified things by having the PTSA provide sweet treats and beverages (no more baking for graduation!).

We need help with Textbook Turn-In next week as well.  All parents are welcome to help.  Shifts are for a few hours only, and again college kids are also welcome to help.  On Wednesday, Seniors check out as well as we have a school mailing to send out.  Lots of stuff going on!

To Sign Up to help (scroll to the tabs at the bottom for Senior Reception and End of Year) :  https://docs.google.com

And for those that would like to help with Senior Grad Night, we need three more bus loaders.  This is the best job!  Helping happy kids get on the bus, ready for an a wonderful night of fun!  Time commitment is about 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.  Senior Grad Night sign up is here:  https://docs.google.com

College kids back home from school for the summer are also welcome to help.

Please let me or Kelly Waggoner (bkwags@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  know if you have any questions.

Many thanks!

Marilyn