Message Archive for class-2022

Re: Volunteers needed for Challenge Day on April 3 - corrected sign up link

Sent: Wed Mar 27, 2019 • 12:46 PM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Re: Volunteers needed for Challenge Day on April 3 - corrected sign up link
Please use this link for sign ups:

On Mar 27, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Marilyn S. Stanley <marilynb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello MVHS Parents,

Challenge Day is next week and we need parent volunteers!

Challenge Day is one day student workshop on Wednesday, April 3.  The program focuses on breaking down social barriers and give students the skills to help build a more inclusive and connected community on campus. The program is a day full of games, activities, discussions and sharing. It helps to create positive changes, increases personal power, and builds self esteem, and inspires healthy communication and respect among peers. Challenge Day is a nationwide program, running for over 30 years, that has helped hundreds of thousands of students gain the tools to thrive in High School.

We need 10 Volunteers from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm this Friday in the Large Gym.  It would be ideal if volunteers could stay for the entire event.  Volunteers will follow along and have an opportunity to participate actively with the students in most activities!

Please sign up on the following link to volunteer.

https://docs.google.com

Thanks,

Kelly and Marilyn