Message Archive for class-2021

To Sophomore Elist - Class Meeting Follow Up

Sent: Wed May 15, 2019 • 9:31 AM PDT
From: Rietveld, Carson

To Sophomore Elist - Class Meeting Follow Up
Class of 2021 Sophomores,

We do not want to take too much of your time, considering we are in the middle of AP testing and nearing the end of the year. All of you are crushing it!

As a cabinet we wanted to thank you for being at Tuesday's Class Meeting (5/14). We loved seeing new people and look forward to next year when we resume our monthly Class Meetings.

If you were unable to attend Tuesday's meeting, you are welcome to check out the meeting slides (Attached below). We strongly encourage that you vote for next year's Class Apparel Design.

Currently, the Class of 2021 rocks Green as their Class Color. If you are in support of changing the Class Color to Pink, you may sign and/ or share this petition
Also, if you are a supporter of keeping the color Green, let us know by emailing any member of the cabinet (cabinet members listed below).

Thank you Class of 2021 for a great year.

From,

The Sophomore Cabinet (2018-2019):
Josh Lillie - President
Paris Harrell - Vice President / PR
Erin Coyne -  Secretary / Treasurer

Next Year's Junior Cabinet (2019-2020):
Josh Lillie - President
Mason Davies - Vice President / Treasurer
Maddie Connell - Secretary / PR

--
Carson Rietveld

"To laugh often and much: To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded."

 Ralph Waldo Emerson.