Message Archive for class-2021

To the Class of 2021 Elist - 5/14 Class Meeting

Sent: Mon May 13, 2019 • 9:43 AM PDT
From: Rietveld, Carson

To the Class of 2021 Elist - 5/14 Class Meeting

Dear Class of 2021 Sophomores,

We hope you all are doing well! Your accomplishments this year have been truly amazing.
____________________________________________________________________1) The Sophomore Cabinet will be holding their final Class Meeting on Tuesday, May 14th, during Lunch in Room 314 (Krauss).

We hope to see you there! At the meeting we will...
- Discuss the potential Class Color change (pros/cons)
- Green --> Pink (light / pastel)
- Sign the petition if you are in support of this change
- Vote on next year's class apparel
- Celebrate our extraordinary year!
- Can't make it? The slides from the meeting are attached here.
2) Recent Performances:
5/2-5/3 Creative Innovations - Congratulations to those who performed at the Dance Spectrum Show!
5/9-5/10 Game of Tiaras - Bravo to those in Acting and Stagecraft who put on a wonderful play!

Congratulations on a great year thus far! We are so close, finish strong Class of 2021!

Wishing you the best,

The Sophomore Cabinet (2018-2019):
Josh Lillie - President
Paris Harrell - Vice President / PR
Erin Coyne -  Secretary / Treasurer

Next Year's Junior Cabinet (2019-2020):
Josh Lillie - President
Mason Davies - Vice President / Treasurer
Maddie Connell - Secretary / PR