Message Archive for class-2021

Fwd: MVLA Parent Ed Speaker Series - Julie Lythcott-Haims

Sent: Tue Oct 31, 2017 • 12:08 PM PDT
From: Suzy Heltzel

Fwd: MVLA Parent Ed Speaker Series - Julie Lythcott-Haims

2017-2018 MVLA Parent Education Speaker Series

Real American

Please join us as Julie Lythcott-Haims, author of How to Raise an Adult, talks about what it means to be a real American, her experiences with racism and micro-aggressions, and what we can do to foster greater understanding and compassion for individual differences in our racially and culturally diverse community.  Her new memoir, Real American, was just released on October 3.

To register:  https://mvla2017-julielythcott-haims.eventbrite.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 7 pm - Mountain View High School Spartan Theatre

​The attached flyer provides​​ additional details.

Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, admission is free to MVLA Parent Education Speaker Series events.