Message Archive for class-2020

Carbon-Free Commute Day This Thursday!

Sent: Tue May 7, 2019 • 7:36 AM PDT
From: Shemyakina, Lyudmila

Carbon-Free Commute Day This Thursday!
Dear MVHS community,

Carbon-Free Commute Day / Bay Area Bike to Work Day is this THURSDAY May 9!

We'll be celebrating at MVHS with snacks, drinks, treats and bike items as you arrive in the
morning.  All carbon-free commuters (including bus, walk, etc.) are welcome to come by either the
Packard bike racks or the BPL bike racks for free goodies, accolades and appreciation!

Plus for bikers there will be energizer stations all over the area, including two in downtown Mt. View and one at the south end of the Stevens Creek Trail.
Details at https://bayareabiketowork.com/energizer.

For questions, ask the Carbon-Free Commute committee at mvhscfc@xxxxxxxxx.

We hope to see everyone carbon-free commuting on Thursday!

--
Lyudmila Shemyakina
Biology and Pre-Environmental Science Teacher