Message Archive for class-2020

MVHS Sports- Welcome back

Sent: Mon Aug 22, 2016 • 2:58 PM PDT
From: Darby, Jared
  • To: class-2017 <class-2017 (at) MVHS ELISTS>, Class-2018 <class-2018 (at) MVHS ELISTS>, class-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS, class-2020 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Sports- Welcome back
  • From: "Darby, Jared" <jared.darby (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:58:25 -0700
  • Cc: Christina Johnson <forstar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mvla-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mfA9PFirTxMlWxFKjXFZ/Y2FiEuQYfnZyVgy5Ov03Q0=; b=ZsM7oSckqDR2V/61Cd9aLxiJIWTVmiOJuIGkACP1ns6OwkAPmc181JV4Zbaw8ukx08 S7fkeiAvP0kj9XNSzGUueVfAFma/a48CpUQKx+GDr8nhVZAcVZVjHbc4ZCJ4S22ApHvL uCLdx3ql35eyAYkhPsdw5E1f6jSeVr1c5OYrDfWNPRxmPXyj23DZFQ4BdZ++yUc8Ni3y YdvYucUtzZGh1+Dnp7+Mpecwhwa/X4myxhVZGuCi3gHHXpnyLUCAGMVDHag6EnB56txg IlIP/CtkejLdfbRt8Qel+NkllHhtySkg34Tf54UKRc8ruUfryx7PXx7zz4ChJBIPS0n2 BiYA==

MVHS Sports- Welcome back
Hi Spartans,

Hope you had a great summer and are excited for the 2016-2017 season of sports at MVHS. We are looking forward to promoting all of the fall sports and highlighting our student athletes. This fall we will have Girls Golf new as a sport and it will be coached by the legendary Jim McGuirk. This Friday is our first football game at foothill college under the lights, and your sports boosters pass will gain you free entry. We will be at Back to school night and this Friday's football game for all who need to purchase or pick up their sports pass.

Sports Boosters is a parent run non profit 501c dedicated to supporting our student athletes. We raise our funds through membership, our annual Turkey trot, our Christmas tree lot and our social event. We have contributed more than $70,000 in the past few years to well needed items for our sports teams. We ask that you purchase a sports booster membership today to support our student athletes. A Booster membership will entitle your family with children up through junior high free entry to all non CCS home sporting events at MVHS and home football games held at Foothill college.

 A sports boosters membership/sports pass can be purchased in several ways:
1.) fill out the attached form and bring it to Back to school night with cash, check made out to MVHS sports boosters or credit card
2.) purchasing online at our webstore at the link below:

image

Store | Featured
Mountain View High School Sports Boosters Purchase a Sports Boosters Membership today to support our student athletes and gain entry into all home games (CCS not ...
Preview by Yahoo

We will be at the Sports Boosters table at Back to school night at 5:00 with the sports booster membership card/sports pass for all to pick up who have already purchased or to take your purchase. Purchase ahead of time online to avoid the lines.

We have an exciting week of sports and have our first Home football games at Foothill college. Present your Sports Boosters membership card/sports pass for free entry.

Sports This Week:

Cross Country: in training

Football:
Friday: against Monterey at Foothill College
            Frosh Soph- 4:00
            Varsity- 7:00

Girls Golf- in training

Girls Tennis
Tuesday:JV hosts Gunn at MVHS 3:30
                       Varsity at Gunn at 3:30
Wednesday:Varsity hosts Woodside at MVHS at 3:30
Thursday: JV at Cupertino at 3:30
                           Varsity hosts Cupertino at 3:30

Girls Volleyball: in training

Boys Water Polo: