Message Archive for class-2019

Re: Class of 2019 - Winding Down

Sent: Thu May 23, 2019 • 10:14 AM PDT
From: Blair, William

Re: Class of 2019 - Winding Down
And, one more correction...

Grad Night is June 7th. =)

Take care,
Mr. Blair

Grad Night – Friday, June 7th
Grad Night, June 7th, is sponsored by the PTSA with a goal of 100% graduate participation. Visit the Grad Night website  https://www.mvla.net/Page/5565 , for current Grad Night information. Seniors will be driven to a secret location on buses immediately following the graduation reception. Students must also return to MVHS on the bus. The event will end at approximately 5:00 a.m.