Message Archive for class-2019

MVHS Grad Night is only 17 days away!

Sent: Tue May 21, 2019 • 10:40 AM PDT
From: Lamar Haggart
  • To: class-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Grad Night is only 17 days away!
  • From: Lamar Haggart <lhaggart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:57:56 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:to; bh=vJdznHblP20Uz0bH/kN791tsj4SfiU9QZf5x9OyBMn8=; b=DrBGwPhkYB6WiGz5DsI4xbxOZMaoob/iEVq0Py+Oa6X1f78cigXWET2dx+pf5o12kz r3JOByq+dMNkqPiYDvvSptWr1vuehvYaFCsiW2QJDFP2sOGQnkSg6WUmOfgbLIMcPitX +3+IHgIdNHVS4edH2uWFCR3s9KxYMP4nsaRFVlRjuowUP8uIDbxX+htDRFKIdLUT20Sg XWDaUah4j92s8Lj7lKL7c0V4tWz5+rpLdQeQSGO/Pp12xVPqHufOJ1xxfG13MqEQYMY5 Ta47+hLGsygvDH0t4WDMaQF0q4LybTbhAoG3Fg9PchMUv+XaDCtbcGV3VLzKwQ2/IWvZ wklw==
  • Sender: <class-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MVHS Grad Night is only 17 days away!
Grad Night Details
All students and parents will receive a detailed letter with how to check-in for the event, early pick-up procedure, what NOT to bring, what to wear, and more. It will be in your inbox, and mailbox, by the end of this week. Need specific details sooner? email us at mvhs.gradnight.2019@xxxxxxxxx

Have you registered for Grad Night?

If you’re concerned about the late night, no need to worry. We allow early pick-up (by parent only), and with prior approval. Late registration pricing is $250 per student.

We will continue to accept scholarship requests until May 30. Please contact us at mvhs.gradnight.2019@xxxxxxxxx if you have questions, need the admission forms or would like to request a scholarship. You can also sign-up online at

https://gradnight2019mvhs.eventbrite.com (credit card fees will be added).

Reserved Parking for the Graduation Ceremony is still available!
If you'd like to reserve a space for yourself or relatives who will be in town, please use the link below. The spaces sell for $45 each and proceeds benefit scholarships for Grad Night. Parking will be in the church parking lot at the corner of Oak and Truman... just across the street from the MVHS field and the graduation ceremony.

You can pay by credit card or check using the link below. Secure your space now! https://mvhs2019parking.eventbrite.com

Donations needed for prize giveaways
If you have unused gift cards, movie passes or items a graduating senior would appreciate, we’d love to add them to our giveaways. Also, If you know of businesses or individuals that might donate items or gift cards, or if you can help us procure items, please let us know!

We need CHAPERONES!
Parents of seniors are invited to join us as chaperones. Don’t worry about running into your grad (or grads running into parents) during the event. They’ll see you first and go the other way! It’s a fun evening for everyone involved and there will be plenty of Starbucks coffee to keep you caffeinated. Let us know at mvhs.gradnight.2019@xxxxxxxxx if you’d like more details.

Thanks!!
MVHS Grad Night Committee