Message Archive for class-2019

Chaperones and Donations needed for Grad Night!

Sent: Wed May 15, 2019 • 12:15 PM PDT
From: Lamar haggart
  • To: class-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Chaperones and Donations needed for Grad Night!
  • From: Lamar haggart <lhaggart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 11:59:46 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:to; bh=i2JNceWV6YSw9gPfG0p/ilKxtfoAwlNuKNRGFcptn8Q=; b=LL3htD5Rfat/jIaI1Yxi5I2BIxwVfqZpiKDpDSV+6YqHvgLpEK4GfXcgrNSkQ0EKFe QjgPcg7mB6gErSXsPYoqXFHjL9tEjKc2Cfqi00ztp2I7t3y0+BlENN7Q5KyCV3LPu6S6 yZuD45mjZH0rI1OKKg/ncs44o0kIMPrSyk+gMhSdZhWhxFjCjacysm9coIvHjewNk046 T6mJnYCrZI1TAIh/RiPRI4Ql9B8DWL1SO5ag+Y/W2hyIwSMQrcsP2FrusKUdBo1UB5kp PBw5W21FzKgWHuDuHfzNssjIchJ2c9wPqfkXRQHjW7Je/TCnbvO8q8FA5LdHk3pgE7N0 SZeg==
  • Sender: <class-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Chaperones and Donations needed for Grad Night!
It’s only 23 days until graduation!

DONATIONS NEEDED FOR PRIZE GIVEAWAYS
If you have unused gift cards, movie passes or items a graduating senior would appreciate, we’d love to add them to our prize pool. If you’d like to purchase gift cards or items, that would be great too. Also, If you know of businesses or individuals that might donate items or gift cards, or if you can help us procure more items, please let us know! We are happy to pick up donations from you, or you can drop them off at school in the administration office and they will put them in the grad night mailbox and let us know to look for them.

WE NEED CHAPERONES TOO
If you’re a night owl, this is the gig for you! Ride the bus to the event, hang out with other night owl parents, unlimited coffee and food, help us keep the kids safe and happy, hand out a cool grad gift on the bus home, catch up on zzzz’s on Saturday. It’s a big venue and we need lots of chaperones. Please let us know if you’d like more info or sign up at (https://goo.gl/96M92q)

Thanks!!!
MVHS Grad Night Committee