Message Archive for class-2019

Second Harvest Food Bank Canned Food Drive

Sent: Tue Oct 31, 2017 • 8:03 AM PDT
From: Rietveld, Carson

Second Harvest Food Bank Canned Food Drive
Hey Spartans,
From Monday November 6 through Friday November 17 MVHS will be teaming up with Second Harvest food bank to help fight hunger. There will be barrels around campus and as well as paper bags in each classroom. The 2nd period class that raises the most will get donuts. Make sure to bring your cans.

Here's a list of some accepted items:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat

- Peanut butter

- Canned foods with pop-top lids

- Low-sugar cereals

- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes

- Canned fruit packed in juice

- Canned vegetables (low salt)

I can't wait to see what we can bring in as a school. Feel free to email me with any questions.
Renee Landa
Community Service Commissioner