Message Archive for class-2019

Fwd: community service elist

Sent: Mon Feb 8, 2016 • 1:53 PM PST
From: Darby, Jared

Fwd: community service elist
Hey Spartans!

This is our last week for the Pennies for Patients Drive!! All of the money raised goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to help patients battle cancer. The money also goes to help doctors find a cure for blood cancers. If you have spare change and want to donate, find the Pennies for Patients box in your second period class to help those in our community.

We greatly appreciate your support<3
Go Spartans!!
Katie Moran
community service commissioner