Message Archive for class-2018

Fwd: Battle of the Classes 2018

Sent: Tue Mar 6, 2018 • 11:19 AM PST
From: Rietveld, Carson

Fwd: Battle of the Classes 2018
Hello to all!

This year's annual Battle of the Classes event is just around the corner! For those that have not experienced BOTC or heard of it, BOTC is a class competition where sister classes (Seniors + Sophomores, Juniors + Freshman) team up to compete against each other in a series of games.

We are very excited to announce that this year's Battle of the Classes will take place on Friday, March 23rd in our large gym! We will have food trucks open to the entire community

(Free admission)​
 in the staff parking lot before the activities from 6:00pm-7:00pm. The games will begin at 7:00pm and end around 8:30pm

(Ticket required for admission)

MVHS student body members must have ​
BOTC SHIRT AND TICKET

FOR ENTRANCE INTO THE GYM. Non-student body spectators must purchase a ticket and can optionally purchase a t-shirt at the door.  Attached to this email are the pictures of the shirts that will be sold/expected.

​Do we have photos of what the shirts look like to insert into the email for reference?​

You can buy your ticket at the finance office
​​
 or
​​
web store

(insert link for easy access)​
 for $5.
 Make sure to get your ticket as soon as possible! A
BOTC
shirt will be required for entrance to the event so make sure to buy one if you do not have one from previous years (
​$5 ticket price does not include a shirt. Shirts must be purchased separately
)
​.​
 ASB will be selling t-shirts for $5 at lunch in the quad
the

days leading up to the event and at the door
the day

of the event. Look out for the tables as we get closer to the date!
If you are a parent or family member that wishes to spectate the games you do not need a t-shirt, but you will need to buy a ticket when we sell them at the door of the event.

 Visit the ASB Website for more information. ​