Message Archive for class-2017

Re: Grad Night wrap up and THANK YOU!!

Sent: Mon Jun 5, 2017 • 10:19 PM PDT
From: Lamar Haggart
  • To: class-2017 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Re: Grad Night wrap up and THANK YOU!!
  • From: Lamar Haggart <lhaggart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 22:19:22 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=AH1QKwnsKCFw0GgFaH4I9ZVBpPPKAuMNhkLGqulYEGg=; b=GlwB9tiDIgVizDl14qyeY2PEw6Pm3OnK8Ps60yNsaSlQgKhIlNBcc/1nAzzzDOoi91 8ds2FTzxt9zXC61+qeH2udul25gQAsA879818049ahDxBHevRpYz7q5aXKh1tSZPOwLA WnBF6SmImAUWlWo3TGFLg2cNaqiqkJBGWqC3LSP2tpEVk3R+LZqvNAtjVNrjfUK5HgbI 76kereeJJKi+I74FwIJ823Sjt1x0MvPFOr0h1PyvkQmid07bHXoRPSHimJ/WsrG5yvSo u3gAPpFdwekiir+LDNqfnjfjMFIKMeJiHXPFD+5rIACNbsL6K72bLVhal586MkKrhTM6 WNpA==

Re: Grad Night wrap up and THANK YOU!!
I can’t believe I forgot to mention Laura Mozer! She took on the brunt of the check-in crush after graduation and handled all the questions, needs and wants of the seniors and their parents, tracked down missing kids and kept check-in running smoothly.