Message Archive for chamber-orch

[INST] Instrument Pick-Up #2 and MVMB2019 Trailer Screening

Sent: Thu Jul 11, 2019 • 9:19 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Instrument Pick-Up #2 and MVMB2019 Trailer Screening
Musicians,

It was nice seeing some of you earlier this week! Based on feedback we received from the previous pick-up time, we've decided to open up Packard Hall again on Monday, July 15th from 3:00-4:00pm. Come and grab a horn, email Anna & Jason with the Case Number, and we'll handle the paperwork in the Fall. Happy Practicing!

FURTHERMORE...

We will be hosting a public screening of the MVMB2019 Reveal Trailer that same Monday at 3:30pm in Packard. ALL are welcome! Recent Alumni, come on down! Incoming Freshmen, come on down! There's a teaser screenshot at the bottom of this email... We hope you can forgive us...

See ya!
-J&A

teaser.jpg