Message Archive for chamber-orch

Belated Thank You

Sent: Mon Jul 8, 2019 • 3:00 PM PDT
From: Linde, Anna

Belated Thank You
Dear Music Parents, Students, and Families,

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! I cannot believe it is July already! Miles and I have had some great summer adventures camping in Yosemite, Sequoia, and other National Parks. And in two weeks we head to Seattle for some much needed time with both of our families before we dive into marching band season :)

I apologize it is a bit late, but I would like to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for an amazing year and for your generous gifts. Mountain View High School is a special place made up of incredible people. It was wonderful sharing in music with all of you and thank you for positively impacting my life.

To the students and parents who have graduated- you will be missed dearly and know that you always have a home in Packard. Thank you for your endless dedication and commitment. Please don't be strangers- I would love to hear about your joys and accomplishments!

I am looking forward to the new school year ahead! Thank you again for your kindness, patience, and commitment. I love my job because of you.

Have a safe and fun rest of your summer,
Anna Linde

--
Anna Linde
MVHS Performing Arts