Message Archive for chamber-orch

[INST] Final Spring 2019 Events!

Sent: Tue May 28, 2019 • 3:52 PM PDT
From: Kneebone, Jason

[INST] Final Spring 2019 Events!
Musicians & Music Supporters,

We're in the home stretch of another great school year but in true Instrumental Music Department fashion, we're not done yet! We've got something left for everybody, so read on!

-= End-of-Year BBQ =-
Join us in the barbecue zone at Cuesta Park on Friday, May 31st at 4:00-6:00pm for one final Social Gathering of like-minded music lovers! Our awesome Music Council members will be grilling up the basics and we'll have chips & drinks available. This event is for everyone! After our events conclude, go check out the Drama Llama musical, "Raxter" (composed and conducted by our own Andrew Daetz) in our theater for some last minute #ConcertCredit!

-= Parent Social & Swing Dance =-
Our Jazz Bands are looking forward to giving our outstanding parent community one last go at coming together for a final evening of live music and fun! This adult-only (21 and over, please) gig will take place on Saturday evening, June 1st from 7:00-9:00pm at the Grant Park Multi in Los Altos. This event will have free admission and is be open to all current Instrumental Music parents along with our incoming 9th-grade parents. See you there!

-= 4th Annual Mattress Fundraiser =-
We're excited to partner with Custom Fundraising Solutions once again for our annual Mattress Fundraiser! This unique event has becoming a well-known gig around the area. Our only responsibility is to spread the word! This has historically been a great way to raise a nice chunk of money going into the next school year. This year's showroom will be set up in Packard Hall the day after Graduation on Saturday, June 8th and open from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Let's break some records!

Thanks!
-J&A