Message Archive for carbonfreecommute

Re: Volunteers needed for morning bike safety event Monday Oct. 8

Sent: Thu Oct 4, 2018 • 7:34 PM PDT
From: Faught, Teri

Re: Volunteers needed for morning bike safety event Monday Oct. 8
I can help out.
:)

Teri

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 10:30 MVHS Carbon-Free Commute <mvhscfc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Next Monday Oct. 8 from 6:30-7am at the Packard Hall bike racks, we will be distributing bike
lights, reflectors and reflective stickers to students who need them.

We REALLY need a few more volunteers for this!  This is a great opportunity if:

-- you're a naturally early riser
-- you'd like to get off to work early to beat the morning traffic
-- you care about our students' safety

Just reply to this email if you can help out.  Thank you very much!

-Jessica
--
Sent from my mobile device.