Message Archive for carbonfreecommute

Volunteers needed for morning bike safety event Monday Oct. 8

Sent: Mon Oct 1, 2018 • 10:30 AM PDT
From: MVHS Carbon-Free Commute

Volunteers needed for morning bike safety event Monday Oct. 8
Hi everyone,

Next Monday Oct. 8 from 6:30-7am at the Packard Hall bike racks, we will be distributing bike lights, reflectors and reflective stickers to students who need them.

We REALLY need a few more volunteers for this!  This is a great opportunity if:

-- you're a naturally early riser
-- you'd like to get off to work early to beat the morning traffic
-- you care about our students' safety

Just reply to this email if you can help out.  Thank you very much!

-Jessica