Message Archive for bts-night

Re: New Back to School Night Chair Found - need 10 parents for 50 minute shift!

Sent: Mon Aug 19, 2013 • 8:43 PM PDT
From: Lucy Owen

Re: New Back to School Night Chair Found - need 10 parents for 50 minute shift!
Good news - our PTSA president, Fiona Walter, has volunteered to chair this!  So now, we need 10 parents to cover a 50 minute shift:

When: Thursday, Aug 29, 5:30 to 6:20
What:  Help distribute student schedules to parents
Where: Outside the administrative offices - we will have tables set up alphabetically by student last names.

You will be able to leave at 6:30 to go to your students' classrooms.   The counselors will take over manning the tables from 6:30.

Please let me know ASAP if you can help Fiona!  It's a fun way to help out and meet other parents.
Thank you,
Lucy