Message Archive for bts-night

New Back to School Night Chair Needed!

Sent: Mon Aug 19, 2013 • 11:26 AM PDT
From: Lucy Owen

New Back to School Night Chair Needed!
Hi All Back to School Night Volunteers!
Thank you so much for volunteering to help with Back to School Night!   This year's Back to School Night is coming up very soon on Thursday, Aug 29th.   We are sorry to lose our chair from previous years, Ava Chan.  Ava's students have graduated MVHS and she also has shoulder surgery coming up.  We are looking for a new chair ASAP.  Please let me know if you could take on this role!  Ava has graciously offered to provide all information/training needed.
Thank you!

Lucy Owen (New Volunteer Coordinator)