Message Archive for bts-night

MVHS - Back to School Night

Sent: Tue Sep 4, 2007 • 10:38 AM PDT
From: Carol Johnson

MVHS - Back to School Night

 Elist is self subscribing – if you wish to change your status go to http://mvhs.elists.mvla.net – follow the directions

Note:  if you are subscribed to more than one of the elists listed you will receive multiple copies of this email

Dear Volunteers

Thank you for the wonderful responsive to helping out with Back to School night this Thursday, September 6th.

Arrive at school at 5:15pm – the first 12 volunteers will be working the tables to hand out schedules to parents.  The tables should be set up and ready for you to begin.   The lists will be in alphabetic order.  Please take a station.  Your task is to hand out schedules to parents as they arrive for the evening.

The remaining volunteers report to Carol Bastian, the head counselor.   She has several other tasks that need to be completed.

Unless I hear otherwise – I will be sending the PTSA historian a summary that each volunteer worked 1.5 hours.

You should be done with your duties in time to visit your student’s classrooms.

Thank you.

Carol Johnson, PTSA Parent Volunteer Coordinator

The following volunteers will be working Thursday evening.

Frances Wang

Amy Swain

Arlette Gauze

Kristin Shelton