Message Archive for bts-night

MVHS - Back to School Night volunteers

Sent: Tue May 22, 2007 • 12:46 PM PDT
From: Carol Johnson

MVHS - Back to School Night volunteers

Dear Back to School Night Volunteers

Thank you for volunteering for the back to school night 2006.  MVHS is fortunate to have so many dedicated parents willing to help.

Right now I am in the process of filling the chair positions for the 2007-2008 school year.  One of our needs is a chair for the Back to School Night.  The role of the chair is to organize the volunteers to hand out the students’ schedules.  Elists has made this job quite easy.  Sending out a notice or two will fill your volunteer slots.

If you are interested in chairing this committee, please reply.

If you are the parent of a senior and do not wish to receive any more messages go to elist and request to leave.  You must confirm your email request for changes.

Thanks so much

Carol Johnson

PTSA Parent Volunteer Coordinator