Message Archive for boys-water-polo

West Valley Summer Water Polo

Sent: Tue Apr 30, 2019 • 4:28 PM PDT
From: Rafael Alapont
  • Subject: West Valley Summer Water Polo
  • From: Rafael Alapont <rlalapont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:28:18 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id; bh=XTpYLyb6qkdMNQlQn6n/x8N8IqVeHSJ4hF6ijm+jgnc=; b=fUN9vX4eaaJ5p5gn7yWVtjLwiNX+527JIo99ZTshsgxPCGU8qECFR3EOvzeoDL/0wq 1wpbanSmN3lGyKSHFMs/zJiILp+qNGC3lC5tqAiusr2+JJ1Lozp/QChm1p7jynR6WGV/ Rwr1VDooDFaLFVVrSYka8DEyXxefyc04whOCLHzB0rGX2LN5SgdVr4orBDfp4fjYSs3Q 893DD3m+0LwkRmKUcpX/BJxDIzUCHt/G7uRlrfAmvznGYYOjY0baUL3XmobzDEboBgIF a/NdR7ahPXv+wMQIogfav2LL7qVq1W82zP5jqC5yen4EgMxiLEAvBf/FkLYWtxJuaTBi XsOA==
  • Sender: <boys-water-polo (at) MVHS ELISTS>

West Valley Summer Water Polo
Dear Coaches, Parents and Players,

As swim season is winding down, we wanted to invite you to forward out our club water polo information to your aquatics athletes. Registration for Summer 2019 is now open at www.westvalleywaterpolo.com

Our Summer Sessions generally include 4 days of double practices per week with a heavy focus on skills and game play. We enter teams into Junior Olympics every year, and alternate between an international trip (Hungary, Spain, Croatia, Italy, and more) and a trip to the Hawaiian Invitational on O’ahu every summer. This year is Hawaii!

West Valley Water Polo is a non-profit water polo club that focuses on the fundamental skills necessary to be successful at all levels, and helps in the development of self-confidence, leadership and sportsmanship in our athletes. Our athletes receive collegiate-level coaching from current and former NCAA Division I coaches, as well as several other very successful and experienced coaches.  Without a doubt, we offer elite-level coaching for young athletes. We encourage you to take a look at our programs to see if there’s one that’s right for you.

We appreciate your help on spreading the word!

See you on the pool deck,

West Valley Water Polo

Sent from my iPhone