Message Archive for boys-volleyball

CCS Playoffs Start Today!

Sent: Fri Feb 15, 2019 • 9:49 AM PST
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: CCS Playoffs Start Today!
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 08:58:01 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=eeSV8JN5ji5sN7YNGgRrSZhQnhrjyLKhbPsuP1n19+8=; b=VfxWBRbQRIcZR/722UAydKIOBflulX3qCQB5v63eGLPkEHU5GwoxJBmyc2b/6QFJIJ vICxXgfevtxWIB6+J2x5U1qhL+ChBk6Ii5U4TSaKLoap0YiCqTiilKWIetW8mf7uJyoq VXk+jVy43pdlhHEOaiXSvEjqeqdR6Mk3Pm7kMi9n88nI6F51H7GOkd6AuIm4AUjFGWzg nKEGIqVIECcjSKN63y4/Cff4palvgxrKjlNXd0tdNaUG33lD04XDhKOHzLo/fecbeIq/ ZeuxFFvC1YwKoXP5NHV1YmxkUgfcIaKtmE74ubB2FFNCqn/B2537JRmk3b0vEdKI8vpj A/iw==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

CCS Playoffs Start Today!
ThisWeek201819.jpg

Hi Spartan Nation:

We would like to congratulate the Wrestling, Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer and Boys Soccer teams for making the CCS playoffs!

There is no time to rest Nation as the CCS events start today with wrestling at Independence High in San Jose.

The Wrestling tournament continues Sat at Independence High in San Jose.

The Girls and Boys Soccer teams play back to back games at MV against Wilcox and Burlingame.        Boys 11am.  Girls 1pm.

The Boys B-Ball team plays at MV Tues night 7:00pm against the winner of Saturdays preliminary game.
Nation let's get out and support the Spartans as they compete in CCS over the next two weeks!  Saturdays home soccer games may be tough in the rain but the Spartans have a home field advantage and getting out to support them makes a huge difference.  We do not want to waste our advantage so make sure to get out to all of the home games!

There is a CCS required gate fee of $10/$5 dollars.  Sorry your MVHS Booster pass will not get you in free for these events.

See you in the stands!

Go Spartans!