Message Archive for boys-volleyball

Girls Soccer & Boys Basketball Win De-Anza League Titles!

Sent: Thu Feb 14, 2019 • 10:24 AM PST
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Girls Soccer & Boys Basketball Win De-Anza League Titles!
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:42:38 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sFcBzoH/lQDHP6RDF3IWhJEzOYS8Wn8qwXBEtJFdFTA=; b=lDOa1E/dgv5qlUJo/18UqcMzSVQL1bdbk2XIOrBh8ijn21rmnJ8dLARjemtyPwdn6H 35xDunVXXodjMp/8jzj2I22apNeK319iiGP6hosCJg0ophV++iJVk32bvCjQN5PqXMwj 9X7Mle1WyJH1dMDG9V/ZJRh/niHA04qd9qYIF8iG9unke4IDg4mk1BpZwGowFX39iGxE P4uTuFudu20vOeLiMjBq+lIVD5fJlus2WRJKHgiUx/Dmpz11iBLqRwZK+l18BaIml6l0 HOyedaPJZLMvbN4w2Y3M6jG1/XWmwlu1tQbRnsIdAYnbfDAeChVRIW2Cwl73n+gCGGM3 6ypQ==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Girls Soccer & Boys Basketball Win De-Anza League Titles!
GamePlan201819.jpg

Web Site: MVHS Boosters    E-mail:   SportsBoostersMVHS@xxxxxxxxx    Spartan Gear:  Spartan Spirit Store

Hi Spartan Nation:

The Spartans continue to bring home the hardware this week!

Boys Basketball:

On Tuesday night the Boys Basketball team clinched the De Anza League title with a solid performance against Homestead.  The team was without scoring leader Sam Tobin but that did not slow them down.  The Spartans cruised to a 59 -42 W that featured substantial time for all of the seniors in their last regular season home game at MV.  The boys won the El Camino League title and CCS Div 2 Championship two years ago and are looking for deep run in the CCS Tournament this year.  We will let you know the details of the Spartans first game as soon as we hear.  Congratulations Spartans and good luck in CCS!

Girls Soccer:

On Wednesday afternoon the Girls Soccer team clinched their 6th straight De Anza League title with a 1-0 win over Santa Clara in the rain at MV.  The Girls are favored to win the CCS Open division title again this year but it will not be easy.  It has been a tough season and the team is a little beat up going into CCS play.  The lady Spartans plan on reclaiming the CCS Open Title but it is going to be a battle!  They are up for the fight but could use the full support of the Spartan Nation!  It has been cold but we all need to bundle up and get out and support the Spartans!
Congratulations Spartans on another amazing season and good luck on reclaiming the CCS Open crown!

See you in the Stands!   Go Spartans!

IMG_3709 (2).jpg