Message Archive for boys-football

Fix Number 3 -Online registration

Sent: Fri Aug 14, 2015 • 10:56 AM PDT
From: Smith, Shelley

Fix Number 3 -Online registration
Fall Families:

For those families who have previously paid their transportation, prior to using the 8 to 18 on-line enrollment system, I had communicated a code: paid -all lower case.  Now in addition you need to add an explanation and it must contain over 10 characters.

You need to type, "paid at registration." as the explanation.

I am sorry for the confusion with this.

Shelley Smith
Athletic Director, Physical Education Teacher, Head Football Coach
Mountain View High School
650-940-4626