Message Archive for boys-basketball

Spartan Gear Is Finally Available!

Sent: Wed Feb 13, 2019 • 6:55 PM PST
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Spartan Gear Is Finally Available!
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:11:28 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=22mACMWZ1sJ+sq7aNVsyJt2xraMZC9AHKi4L+zxyfWU=; b=bcd+yNNyxgTo9HAIlSBl7aPqV+Aig+xwtwP48dbzEu0Izum7oZ/2nX61aRsMT4xGTv qkDKvCTjEdfmXJ1wjaQ40TaifvKqDtSftx9QKedBHT7nCk0IhCQ9mtluFzDVbbwhetGb KSRzdXzLs1Z+A39yAUhRsQRh9kjr2VhLgX/Un7UhKakM1T/dhzZo/cfftnJOPtnUgcrA lz6dXCqT0pb0AMdCd+4JtwwslDltz8FBNDUB+jic1fHa15OKahwp4f3xOvdiEaax2sin isCcLHVcaq3k7NVWUYqYDTS0jcT73BYWY2wqvx4Dg7J8BIpXcI7nJcrUZgVewxSBzgkE ipoQ==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Spartan Gear Is Finally Available!
GamePlan201819.jpg

Boosters Web Site:  MVHS Boosters        E-mail Boosters:      SportsBoostersMVHS@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Spartan Nation:

Have you been frustrated over the years trying to buy or find Spartan Gear?  We all have because there is only one Official school sweat shirt for sale and it is in the finance office.  Have you noticed the gear you find on-line at Maxx-Preps, Jostens etc. does not look quite right?  Well, that's because it is not the Official gear of Mountain View High School.

After many years of discussion Boosters finally decided to do something about this.  We recently partnered with a local vendor and created the Spartan Spirit Store!  To start we selected items that we thought would appeal to adults and then decided to only use the Official Mountain View logo.  We are aware that there are three or four logo's at the school but this is the Official Spartan logo as voted on by ASB.  The gear is for everyone at Mountain View who wants to show their Spartan Spirit and not Athletics specific.  We intend to always offer Spartan items for the entire school and will add different colors and group specific items as we get rolling.

If you have been looking for Spartan gear this is what you have been looking for.

You can find the Spartan Spirit Store by going to the Boosters web site.   MVHSSportsBoosters.org/  Click on the "Boosters Store" at the top of the home page.

 Here is a brief preview of the site and some of the items:
image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png

We are interested to hear what you think about the gear.  Drop us a line at the Boosters E-mail.
Happy Shopping Nation!
Go Spartans!